POLICY OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(posted on 1 November 2018)
LOCATION OF DATA STORAGE
The data provided by the Customers is stored with the different service providers selected for their hight standards of data security.
The exhaustive list of our service providers is:
- Amazon Web Service
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Acceptance of the Policy
It is important to read this Policy carefully to understand the Company’s practice regarding the information provided by its Customers and how the Company will handle it. If the Customer does not agree with these practices, they have no choice but to not make any subscription.
Modification of the Policy
The Company reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time without notice. The new Policy comes into force within 30 days of its publication on the website www.arketiks.com.
The Company invites its Customers to regularly consult the latest version in force, accessible on the website www.arketiks.com. If any major changes are made, the Company will email its Customers to review these changes before they take effect.
If the Customer does not request the cancellation of their account after posting or sending notice of any changes to the Policy, this means that the Customer accepts the updates. If the Customer cancels his account, he will not be able to have access to the Products; no refund can be requested.
RECORDED PERSONAL DATA
Credit card information
Uploaded content during use
Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services
Other data collected
The Company automatically collects the IP address and information related to the use of its website through the Google Analytics service. This information is necessary to improve the navigation in the website www.arketiks.com.
• The Customer can access and update his information in his account at any time,
• The Customer may deactivate his account if he no longer wishes to purchase Products,
• The Customer may request what the Company information has been collected about him/her
• The Customer may request that the Company make changes to the personal data the Customer has seen, but cannot modify in their account by himself,
• The Customer has the right to obtain from the Company the erasure of his personal data (right to be forgotten),
• The Customer may deactivate the Company’s promotional communications by using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting the Company to remove its contact information from the Company’s promotional mailing list. Even after refusing to receive promotional messages, the Customer will continue to receive messages as part of the use of the license,
- The Customer can ask to exercise his rights by sending his request to: email@example.com.
A “cookie” is a text file placed on the user’s computer during his visit to the website www.arketiks.com. In the Customer’s computer, cookies are managed by his internet browser.
The visitor of the website www.arketiks.com may at any time disable cookies by selecting the appropriate settings of his own browser to disable cookies.
However, disabling cookies may reduce or prevent accessibility to all or part of certain functions.
The personal data of the Customers introduced by the Customers during a subscription are intended for its own use by the Company. They are not transmitted to the subcontractor companies to which the Company may call in the performance of its services.
The Company does not sell or rent the personal data of its Customers to third parties.
License of use is paid through Stripe (www.stripe.com). This company has a data protection policy. The Company’s Customers can read Stripe’s policy from its website at the bottom of the page under “Resources” and “Privacy and Terms”.
Are reserved the cases where the law requires the transmission of the personal data to thirds or that the Company considers in good faith that a disclosure of this information is necessary for the purposes of protecting its rights, the security of the website www.arketiks.com or even to analyze fraud cases.
DURATION OF DATA CONSERVATION
For the Customer who subscribes to a license
The personal data are kept as long as the license is used. When the license is terminated, the data is still kept for 30 days.
In the event that the Customer’s account has been suspended or blocked in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the Company will retain the data of the Customers concerned for a period of 90 days from the suspension.
The Company applies generally accepted technological and organizational security measures to ensure that personal data collected is neither lost, diverted, accessed, modified, nor disclosed by unauthorized third parties.
QUESTIONS AND CLAIMS
Do you have questions?
Our sales team is here to answer you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org